Your Amazon storefront link is what you will use to share your store with others and create any store-related campaigns.
If you’re not sure what it looks like or where to find it, this blog will help.
Where Do I Find My Amazon Storefront Link?
Here are the steps to follow to find your Amazon storefront link.
- Login to your Seller Central Account
- Locate the Performance tab to find the Customer Feedback
- You will see a series of stars below this text – click on the link alongside those stars. This will take you to your Seller Feedback
- Find the text that reads “See How Your Feedback Displays to Buyers on Amazon” and click on that link.
- In the URL of this landing page, you will see the following text: &seller=A – this is your store ID.
- You can now build your Amazon storefront link by placing your seller ID behind the Amazon link.It will look like this: http://www.amazon.com/shops/sellerID
Next, let’s cover what to do if your Amazon storefront link is not working.
What to Do If Your Amazon Storefront Link Is Not Working?
There are two main reasons why your Amazon storefront link might not be working.
The first is if you’re an Individual seller – only Professional seller accounts can have storefront links.
The second is if you don’t have any inventory yet. If your store doesn’t have listings, the storefront link won’t work.
Do you want to customize your storefront link? Read on.
Related: How To Find Good Products To Sell On Amazon
How to Customize an Amazon Storefront Link
If you don’t want to use the standard storefront link, it is possible to customize it.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Login to your Seller Central account and click on Settings and Account Info.
- This will take you to the Seller Account Information page, where you will find the option for Business Information.
- Click on the Display Name link from this page.
- Select the marketplace you want to edit and click Edit next to Store Details.
- You will now see an option for Storefront Link, which you can edit.
- Type in the name you want. Just keep in mind that it might not be available.
- Once you are happy with the name, click on submit to save the new link.
You can now type in the same Amazon URL but with your store name at the end. It will look like this: http://www.amazon.com/shops/yourstorename.
How Do I Share My Amazon Storefront?
Your Amazon storefront link is a great way to show off your products to potential customers.
Lots of brands use social media to share these links with crazy effects.
With the right creative and copywriting, your storefront can go viral, resulting in a huge uplift in sales.
If you want to share your Amazon storefront, here is how you do it:
- Got to your Seller Central Page
- Click Settings
- Click Account Info
- Click Seller Profile
- At the very bottom, you’ll find your seller link!
I hope you found this article useful; if you have any questions, please ask below.
More soon!Tags: Amazon beginner, amazon seller, amazon seller questions